Full-time and part-time position open
We are looking for a baker and designer to prepare different types of desserts and a wide range of pastries, like cookies, cakes, and pies.
Baker’s responsibilities include opening the studio early in the morning, mixing dough, preparing fillings, and glazing pastries. To be successful in this role, you should have work experience as a Baker and be able to decorate cakes using creative techniques.
Ultimately, you will make sure we offer fresh and delicious goods to our customers on a daily basis.
- Open the bakery early in the morning
- Clean kitchen equipment and tools before use
- Weigh the flour and other ingredients to prepare the dough
- Bake different bread types of cakes
- Adjust oven temperatures to ensure proper baking
- Mix various ingredients to create fillings for cupcakes (e.g. chocolate ganache, caramel sauce, and fruits)
- Decorate cakes with glazes, icings, buttercream, and edible toppings, like flowers
- Prepare custom-made pastries based on customers’ preferences (e.g. birthday cakes)
- Recommend recipes to renew our menu and attract more customers.
- Track food supplies and place orders, as needed
- Experience as a Baker, Pastry Chef, or similar role
- Familiarity with all professional kitchen equipment, including mixers, and blenders
- Understanding of food safety practices
- Experience with cake decoration techniques
- Excellent time-management skills
- Ability to remain calm and focused in a fast-paced environment
- Team spirit, with a customer-focused attitude
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for the position.